понедельник, 10 июля 2017 г.

Ethereum Blue – Blockchain Security For Cryptocurrency -VIDEO

Ethereum Blue – Blockchain Security For Cryptocurrency -VIDEO


I hate FUD, I hate to spread FUD, but this time I have to be open about what I think of a project, if its negative. I posted this also on Reddit:


I know you guys like the boys in BLUE and you like security, but I have to give this project a reality check. After following them for a while in Twitter, reading their whitepaper etc, I've come up to a quite shady conclusion of BLUE: It is that BLUE could be one of the most clever scam artists in the cryptosphere.


My line of reasoning:

-They act like teenagers in Twitter, they spam. This is a red flag.

-They claim MEW has blocked them at Twitter and claim they don't respond. Yet they have at least twice linked to @MyetherwaIlet (note the I with capiltal, not l, this is NOT a typo)

-They promote their own BLUE -wallet while claiming MEW is compromised.

-They have an useless erc20 token (except for profiting from dumps n dumps).

-They provide absolutely 0 proof that MEW is compromised. MEW has responded @ Reddit that MEW is not compromised.

-The most worrying bit: THEY ARE ANONYMOUS AND ARE NOT REVEALING THEIR IDENTITIES!


So why trust BLUE? Tell me one reason to trust them. I find zero reasons to trust em. They are just a bunch of people who nobody knows of. Nobody can werify if they are actually after a mission that they claim to be. And who gave em this badge anyway? At least I didn't vote for it…


So just think a bit. This what BLUE is spreading is called FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt). It

is well known people have lost their funds through MEW because of improper actions and malware in their PC. BLUE is very clever in exploiting this. But still their FUD is with zero proof that the MEW ITSELF would be compromised.


What if. What if BLUE is a scam artist playing around with a police badge, pumping up their token while trying to get people to move their funds to their own wallet. What if. What if BLUE -wallet is THE phishing -site we should all be cautious about? What if this whole MEW vs BLUE is the OTHER WAY AROUND? How would you know? How would you? You don't even know these guys.


Just think. Unless the BLUE -team will reveal their identities and start providing proof for their claims and start being FULLY TRANSPARENT, there is no reason to believe anything else than this being a scam. Until then, at least I don't place any of my trust on them. The safest bet for now is to stay away.


Of course you guys can buy this coin and take profits. I have nothing against that. But be careful, please.


Use your brains. This is far from legit as it is seen now.


Original article and pictures take worldcontentsolutions.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий